OMG!!! (@o@)...
I am struggling for my exam...esp. ENGLISH. :'(
And also two exam to handle in a day. GOSH!
And also, I cannot even memorize a single word for both my exam. (z.Z)
Why??? (My brain don work at all!!! Brainjuice is FROZEN!!! Cannot think!)
BLAH...Whatever...Just wish that i can pass my english and my other modules...
Even if i can't pass with flying colour or did better, at least or all i want is just a passing grade and that all and nothing much. :D
Hope I can really PASS...even with a just pass grade.
And also not just to wish myself getting a passing grade...I also wishing those who are retaking their "O" level subject, especially english, can also pass with flying colour, or get a just pass grade. XD.
Let HOPE GOD will help US and FULFILL our dream of passing with flying colour/passing grade!!!
HOPE!!! (^.^)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Exam before holiday (x . X)
Posted by ★Sanツ™☆ at 12:55:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment